CeleronD vrs Sempron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sempron is a lot better then CELERON !!!

Semprons will Overclock better than the Celeron !!!

get over it talldude, celerons eat crow

unless you have somethign substantial, something tangible that can back up your claim that celeron is better then come forth with it. celerons are "good".. but when compared to others, it looks ugly. you can go ahead and love celeron, just don't be tellin others its better than sempron or w/e

talldude123 said:
no way....celerons can overclock to 3.8 Ghz, if you're lucky.

Yes but Athlon and Sempron can OC higher !!!

if have my old athlon at 4ghz

but Can Celerons run in DUAL CORE !!! Nope AMD can

AMD have got a new proccessor and faster Procccessor even a 3000+ Sempron will run Faster than a 2.8ghz Celeron even a 64bit Sempron will !!!

Just get over the fact that CELERON SUCK !!!

no my dads 3500 is overclocked to 3.0ghz from 2.0 and hes using standerd fan and still got temp of around 35 ilde and 40 Load

I have a celeron OC'd to 2.8 and it runs respectably, but sometimes the system bottlenecks at the processor and that's just because it can't keep up with the rest of the system minus the HD's. My celeron also runs hot, 40C idle and up to 50C or more under load, and that's with a 120mm fan blowing straight into an arctic cooling freezer 4 HSF and an exhaust 80mm directly above the HSF.

I don't mind the celeron, it works well, but I would recommend an AMD especially if your gonna do any gaming.

calm down AMD2800. you don't have to act like a complete fanboy and waste posts. simply put: there is no opinion involved. fact is if you look at benchmarks semprons kill "comparable" celerons and overclock well too. of course celeron D's overclock well being based on the Prescott core. but that also means that they only overclock well when you have extreme overclocking and cooling in mind. by comparison any overclock acheivable on air the sempron would probably still kill the celeron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom