cases and there screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebattosai

Baseband Member
do ALL computer cases come with screws..?

I am thinking of buying this case
but the only thing is...it dosent show if screws are included. On other cases it shows screws...

this one dosent have a pic of any screws...any idea if it cums with screws or not..?

also....is it possible to install both a SATA hard drive and a IEDE hardrive?

i have a 80 gig iede and a 320 gig sata...i wanna instal both and have the operating system on th 320 sata...is this possible?

yes i am pretty sure this one comes with screws , i checked another image on amazon.com and it comes with screws

one final question.
i have a pc now with 1 hard drive(eide). I am about to put together a custom computer with a new SATA 320 gig drive.

i am not sure if i can find a operating system now and dont really have the funds to buy a new one....

can i jus use my old hard drive in the computer i use now and set it to the first boot device ...and use that as the normal operating system and use the 320 gig drive as storage( jus as a normal hard drive) ?

it depends.
Is it the same parts? if so then yes.
If its different parts and you use that hard drive your going to get the blue screen of death.

If you build a new pc and use a hard drive from another pc you have to format and redo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom