Case Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joppsta

Baseband Member
So I am looking to purchase a new case, I currently own the following:

Cooler Master Elite 430

I have been looking at a few cases, the reason for getting a new one is mainly because I feel that this current case isn't very future proof and I do intend to put some quite high quality parts into my build... possibly several graphics cards but I'm more wanting the cooling capabilities and customisability of the higher end cases, I'm not intending to do watercooling any time soon but I want to have it on the cards... and I must admit I'm a sucker for the looks of some of these cases but that's not the main reason for wanting to upgrade, honestly! ^^

I've been looking at these few so far:

CM HAF X - This one I particularly like the most, the features seem great for the price I can buy it at which is around £130-£160

CM Storm Trooper - I would want this one because I believe I *may* be travelling to England for about 5 months for training and I think this would be easiest for transportation, similar in price to the HAF X.

I suppose I should probably add more but these are the only two, off the top of my head, that I am considering. I would like something around £150 but by no means do I want to exceed £200. I'm also wondering to myself if I should maybe wait and hang fire until prices come down or the "next big thing releases" so I can get on that bandwagon instead. I'm fairly new to the PC building game so I don't fully understand the rules, as it were... it seems simple enough and these two cases seem very future proof to me but the main point of this thread is to ensure I do make a well educated decision.

Cheers for reading and all replies are appreciated... and yes, I'm something of a cooler master fanboy. All this talk of case and not even bothered asking what fans I should buy in addition yet! Since I'm not too sure on them, I'm wanting LED's but if there's something better then I'll consider that too...

So finally: Cheers!

- Joppsta

Cases are a very personal thing. It depends on what you want.

Both of those are top notch cases.

I would get the HAF X, but this is only because I love my HAF 922, and it has the same style. This may not be what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom