Case similar to CM 690 II Advanced but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
im very interested in getting the CM 690 II Advanced for my first build..the only issue i have with it is that everything is on top of the case..i dont mind the ports and audio stuff being on there but hdd activity light i would like on the front since my cpu will be sitting on the desk it would be easier to see the activity

so does anyknow of any cases by cm or any other brand that are similar to this case in terms ease of use with drive installation.also comes with the same amount of fans and has good airflow but have atleast the hdd activity light on the front panel doesnt matter where on the front just somewhere on front

well i ran into a new problem..even though the coolermaster cases have great reviews such as this one and i was looking at the storm scout buried in those reviews are a good amount of people that have this static electricity problem with alot of there cases

where if they touch the front panel such a putting in a flash drive the pc reboots
this of course is a big issue and concern to me especially since this time of the year its cold and dry where i am and the room the computer is it is all carpet

im looking for a case that of course is big enough to work in being my first build and all..needs to be cool but also relatively quiet dont need dead silence ..and either need to replace the fans with that do have leds or have an on off switch for the leds

i also like alot of the cooler masters drive bay installation the ease of it with just snapping on and sliding in..the tool less design of that would be nice atleast for drive bays pci slots dont concern me

my specs as of now im looking at is

ASUS DRW-24B1ST

Western Digital Caviar Black WD6402AAEX 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

XFX HD-567X-ZNF3 Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 ...

CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model TR3X6G1333C7 G

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM

OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE60G 2.5" 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950

ASUS P6X58D-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

if anyone knows a coolermaster case that will fit my needs and def not have that problem then please suggest or if you know an easy way to solve it then that i guess would be good..but otherwise please suggest cases that suit what im looking for and if the fans need to be replaced then please suggest those as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom