Which case? (Different cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcMe

Daemon Poster
I say go with the Aspire PSU. I've heard only good reviews about them. The case is more or less your preference. I, personally, like the Cooler Master Cavalier over the RAIDMAX.

I have no Opinion on the cases but the Forton is better then the aspire you posted. Look at the amps on the Rails on both power supplies, the forton is better there and in hold up time.

lol, how did I know Ste was going to comment only on the psu
I know the Forton is better, but I wont be overclocking or anything, I just need a stable psu for a 3200+ 6600GT system
edit: I just saw the psu said P4 at the end and doesn't say anywhere it supports amd. Is that a problem or will it work with amd anyway?

It will work, with both AMD and Intel, they just say that to catch dumb people. " OHHH look it says it P4 Ready!!! lets buy that one cause we got a P4 DUHHHHH"

The only reason i don't comment on cases is cause its really what u want. Color and design is all personnel preference. As long as its ATX full or mid tower the rest is up to the buyer.

Oh also, you may not overclock, but the forton is still better, what are the full system specs anyways?

My full system specs will be as follows:
MSI K8N NEO4-F Pci-e Motherboard
Chaintech 6600GT
AMD Sk.939 3200+ Venice
Either Corsair or Gail 1Gig Value Memory (PC3200 184pin)
Some type of Seagate 120Gig 8mb cache 7200rpm harddrive
optical drives (DVD /CD-RW combo, etc)
Soundblaster Live Soundcard

basically a sub 800$ computer

I know you may not personally like it, but do you think the aspire will perform well enough?

to answer your qestion No.. There is such thing as a good PSU for that cheap.

I have no futher comment if you wanna be that cheap.

So if the Fortron was marked down to twenty bucks it would suddenly suck? The pricetag doesn't justify the product, although yes, it does give you a perspective on how it will perform.
I don't know yet, I am leaning toward the Fortron, but I may not have enough for when I want it completed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom