Originally posted by Killa_2327
Is your hub capable of USB 2.0 speeds?
Oddly enough I wasn't able to find enough information on this thing to tell me if it was 1.1 or 2.0 USB... Here are the specs for the MP3 player, just so you folks know it's at least 2.0 capable. The hub is only a few months old... probably bought it back around Labor Day.
* Plays MP3, WMA, and WMA DRM
* Digital FM tuner with 20 preset stations
* Voice Recorder with built-in microphone
* Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port for fast and easy transfer of files
* Up to 15 hours continuous playback using one AAA battery (included)
* Indigo backlit multi-line LCD display