cannot get any monitor to work on Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your first build? If it is than The fist thing to do would be to check and make sure all Power connecters are connected to the mobo. if not then it will do stuff like this. I know because my first build i went crazy tring to find out why I had no video.

oh also jsut thinking about PSU's also make sure that ur mobo is has the right PSU connection i mean like 20pin mobo to a 20pin psu connection same wiht 24 to a 24. that also might be a problem

none of that stuff worked, and i checked all power connections. Yes this is my first build but i do not believe i have done anything wrong, its just a matter what i have to do to get it to work. Please any further info would be greatly appreciated.

already have tried that, it didn't work. I took the battery out for 30 seconds (while power was off) then put it back in, and tried starting it. No display still...thanks for the help though, any other thoughts?

I would just Rma that motherboard and get a new one and see if that is the problem, as you stated that graphic card worked on another computer when u put it in that one so i would blame the motherboard send it back and get a replacement:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom