Canadian Online Retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
For computer parts, I only know of NCIX.com, CanadaComputers.com, PCCanada.com and TigerDirect.ca

Any other purely Canadian online retailers? A US online retailer that ships to Canada wouldn't be great cuz I'd have to pay DUTY AND TAXES, which last time I ordered a used item from eBay came to about 200% of what I initially bought the item for with shipping, taxes and duty :(

Purely online? not really, even those all have brick and mortar stores, ncix i think is BC, CC and TD and PCC are all GTA. I just finished my system from those you mentioned, and since I live in the Toronto area I was able to walk in and avoid the S&H.

What I ended up doing that saved me a bit of cash was find the best online price from those locations then go into a local place and have them price match. I started buying from CanadaComputers as I found their prices usually to be the best...but their customer service is AWFUL! After a couple of problems I've refused to go back there, instead I use their prices as a price match.

If you must buy online ncix.com has an online pricematch feature which is great, i used it to leverage the canadacomputers prices. no complications

[edit] this might help as well... Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping sometimes they find another place that beats the above stuff[/edit]

Well now...you must be local? Mississauga/Brampton? Liata is pretty small place, good local shop, they were the store I used to once I stopped going to Canada Computers, they had no problem price matching. Infonec isn't bad either, very hit or miss tho, from what I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom