Can you ID this mobo? picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question of the day....anyone ID these? They are old but I can have em for a few bucks. Just wondering if I can turn them around on ebay. Tried to ID them from the pic on the box but no luck, and the manufacturers webpage wouldn't work either.

From what I have found I'm guessing Soltek is not the most reputable of brands?

mobo.gif

its Soltek

i had one of those, its sh***

Lol @
its Soltek

lol, my day job is actually as an industrial investigator....took some work but I was able to ID that it was a Soltek...but thanks :D

Anyways, found some old photos of soltek boxes after much digging and I think it's a SL 75-DRV, socket A, FSB 266.

Here is the manual i found for it if I'm right:

http://www.motherboards.org/files/manuals/118/75drv.pdf

Now I have an old socket A athlon XP 2800+ 333FSB sitting around doing nothing, will it fit that mobo and the FSB just step down to 266? Manual only IDs athlon thunderbird and duron processors as compatible...is that the age of the manual or is it accurate and socket A athlon XP won't work? What about the XP 2400 266FSB? AMD webpage IDs compatible soltek mobo as the SL-DRV5? different version or will the above work?

Thanks for any help....need to know by tomorrow....

Any input guys? I know the SL 75-DRV works with the AMD durons and thunderbirds, does it work with the athlon xp's? Doesn't mention them in the manual but is still socket A....

If not, what's the diff between the duron and the thunderbird? One better than the other?

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom