Status
Not open for further replies.

Org

In Runtime
I'm going buy:
MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P
Cpu: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
Ram: OCZ Platinum 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
*Not set on the ram but something similar would be nice.

Within the next few days but I wanna know if/where I can get better deals.

The best I found where at mwave.com and newegg.com. (mwave is a safe site right? never used before)

mwave.com: GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P amd 790X chipset ATX form factor 2xPCI-E(x16)/3xPCI-E(x1)/2xpci/4xddr3 w/sata2 raid,lan(gb),1394,usb 2.0&audio (cpu type:amd - socket am3) $118

Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops $245 on both sites but mwave will test mb/cpu for free.

Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory $65.99

Ya, I saw that combo deal it's the main reason I'm halfway set on that ram but I'm still looking for cheaper/better ram for around that price.

Going buy everything tomorrow.

edit: i posted a link to some ram, but they were wrong speed.

it looks like thats about as cheap as your gonna find.

No offense, but going cheaper when you are looking at the lower end of hardware is not a good way to go. It is always worth the extra $10-$20 bucks to get a good brand or model.

Those Corsair seem to be better than the others earlier. The thing to remember is that New Egg doesn't try to match up the best with the best in combos... it is usually a way to move some slower moving stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom