Can I up grade this cp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could but since it doesn't even have an AGP slot the best you can get is a Geforce FX5200 or (I think) 5500 PCI card and depending on the games your wanting to play it's not worth it... I would save your money and build one OR do some more research and buy a better one... yea this one is cheap, but then that's what you pay for... CHEAP and very out dated

can any of you suggest a computer under £300 which would take good graphics cards

Cool cheers for your great help ! Just 2 more question 1) can i just buy a different part instead of the one that comes in the packgae and secondly which of the 3 you have mentioned above would you recomend.

For the most part unless you get the chance to pick your parts before hand, you get what comes in the package... And out of the 3, I would go for the last one... it comes with PCIE so you can upgrade later on. But if you have to go this route, then get a different PSU... In most cases (actual cases that come with powers supplies) they are the cheapest thing they could find, so I would get a new one.

But to be totally honest... If you don't have to buy it now, I recommend you wait. Save your money, and biuld one later on down the road when this years batch of hardware comes out and you can see what goes down in price... IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom