Can I just quickly Check something.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I'm looking on Play.com now as I type this status and looking at the Power Supply's. I'm just wanting to ask if the Product hence being XFX 650W Semi Modular Power Supply will come with the Various cables to connect everything in the PC up it self and what cables will be shipped in the Box with it?

Also will the Cable reach from the bottom of the Chassis to the Top of the Case for the Motherboard 20 Pin and Mobo 4 Pin connection as well as being able to support all the Preperial in the chassis and the LED Fans as well.

Thanks.

A modular PSU (or semi modular) comes with all the cables a normal PSU would come with. It should have in the description what all connections it comes with.

As to the length that is dependent on the case in question and how long the cable is. Only way to tell is dig out the ruler.

Their was no description on the Page on Play.com to say what the connections it came with were. So I've looked on Dabs.com and it it had being a semi modular PSU a Load I doubt I will need. My only Concern is the Cable lengh for the Full size ATX Chassis I've got.

I was curious if a Micro ATX Board in a ATX Case would make a difference on the Cable length with the PSU being mounted on the bottom. I've purchased it anyhow, XFX being a Reputable brand and running single 12V Rails. I'll have to wait and see if it does fit when I get it, if not I'm unsure what I'll do with it.

Purchased it last night in the early hours. I can't see my self using any more than 650W so should be OK. Its semi Modular and thus when it arrives I'll have it installed the same day as I'm running the 240V Kettle Wire in too the insides of the System and having the PSU I've got now sitting on the bottom of the Tower.

Next Payday I'll be getting another one of these if everything is fine with it with the cable lengths. Also its got a Grid desighn so I'm pretty pleased about that, looks pretty cool.

I've upgraded my Chassis on the two Tower System I've got and just taking it in Stages for upgrades. Was looking at the GPU's last night as well but when looking at the Radion I seen I think, it was released around the time of the 8400GS, the Radeon 5054 I think. Don't quote me on that as I'm not bang up to date on the Specks of most hardware. Mind you that was just something to take the weight off my on board Graphics and wasn't a serious upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom