Buying a Well-Priced Gaming Desktop Computer! Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidd

Beta member
Hello forum!
I would like to start off by saying that I appreciate in advance any advice or opinions you guys have to offer about my questions and concerns!
Basically, I'm looking for a desktop computer that can handle games like StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and maybe even Call of Duty. One of the most important things for me, however, is fps! I will not stand for 10-30 frames on lowest settings anymore!! In the optimal scenario, I would love anywhere from 30-60 fps on medium to high settings on the games I have listed above (or similar ones)! If it's of any importance, I will say that I have a LCD screen already that can be adjusted to 1920 x 1080 screen resolution, and I already have a mouse and keyboard that I am comfortable with. The only real thing I need is a new tower, I suppose. If you guys have any advice to offer about a good model that offers a good CPU, RAM, dedicated graphics, and hard drive capabilities, I'm all ears :D! As far as pricing goes, I'm willing to invest anywhere from $300 to $800, as I will be looking at gaming laptops next year and my parents probably won't really need this type of power for a desktop PC while I'm at college! I'm also open to the idea of buying refurbished equipment, as long as the cosmetic damage isn't too severe. The last thing I will mention is that I'm not an experienced tech user, so building a rig to my own specifications isn't really an option. It may have to be, if that's the only way to get into my price range! Thanks again for all the advice you guys have to offer!
Best regards,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom