Is buying parts from ebay a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5800$ into eBay, the guy was never found.
Never again.

Woa... what did you buy? I would never be spending that high of an amount unless it was a huge power seller with great feedback. Plus I would only pay that amount through a verified PayPal account so that I could contest it or cancel the payment via my credit card.

yeah i always check new egg, and tiger direct before i go to ebay, but i just saw this and it was like only 160$ for the phenom ll 940. Btw whats a good feedback score? like what 99%?

And wow 5800!!!!!!! did you get your money back? and if you get scamed are you basicly screwed can ebay do anything?

yeah i always check new egg, and tiger direct before i go to ebay, but i just saw this and it was like only 160$ for the phenom ll 940. Btw whats a good feedback score? like what 99%?

And wow 5800!!!!!!! did you get your money back? and if you get scamed are you basicly screwed can ebay do anything?

Ebay and PayPal usually protect you for up to $2000.

Yeah 99% and higher is great feedback. The more ratings they have and the higher feedback % they have, the better.

Was it really that cheap? What's the link so I can confirm that it looks clean and safe? That just sounds a bit too cheap since it is $75 cheaper than Newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom