Buying a new computer, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gossfest

Beta member
So, im considering buying a new desktop PC. I have absolutely no idea about computers so thats why im posting here, in hope some of you can suggest what specs i need and maybe a place i can order it from. (I live in the UK).

I mainly want the computer for gaming, atm i play WoW and i only manage to get an FPS of 15-18 (while other people average around 70).

Incase any of you are unaware of the specs of WoW, ill post them;

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Intel Pentium III 800 MHz or AMD Athlon 800 MHz
256mb RAM
32MB 3D Gfx card with hardware transform and lighting, such as NVidia GeForce 2 or above.
4GB of available HD space
4x CDROM Drive.

A computer that would play WoW pro and maybe more advanced games would be great. Im looking to spend around £400-600 ($1000?).

Thanks!

For a start there the minimum systme requirements for world of warcrfat double all of that if you want it to run smoothly.

So your gona need atleast 64mb card. and a 1.4ghz CPU, and 512mb ram.

If its just a pc you want without a monitor ill do some reaserch and find all the parts you need aswell as a new pc case if you want. I'll do it fro as cheep as possible but ill make sure you can play WoW ok. Email me at mightY_max.93@hotmail.co.uk if you want me to sort out all the parts you need and were to get them from.

Many Thanks. Im off to bed in 20 mins so i'll start lookin tommorow in the morning (i live in uk)

Many Thanks

All im really looking for is a website that will either sell me a premade computer or build one for me. Just a link is fine :)

Thanks.

You will get more for your money if you buy seperate parts. But yes sure i will just find a premade pc if thats what you want.

Thanks

If you want the system specs i will send them to you in the morning as im off to bed now.

Glad to help

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom