Buying My Comp of Ebay or am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Hey im looking for a computer that is good and is fast, ebay has a cheap custom built computer. I was wondering is this a cheap buy for me as far as everything goes? I'm looking to uprgade memory awhile after I have it, if I get it. I'm looking to be able to run BattleField 2. Also as this price goes do you have any disagreements on the buy? Please Help, this is a very cheap price on Ebay and there feed back has 7 negatives out of 5000. If you guys could please include reassons if there is, and or better buys from better people, Thanks for all the support please Reply

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...43499&category=52476&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_home

It is my opinion that you could build you're own computer, that would be better, for less $.

1. No operating system. You'll have to buy an OS which will cost you another $100-$150.

2. That video card sux. FX5500 is far from a great card.

Yes I think im gonna go with dell and make my own upgrades in the futurr thanks for the advice guys

Did he just say DE**?? What's up with that? Dell is probably the worst thing you can do if you're capable of learning to put your own PC together. I mean, it's good if you're into unreliability, unupgradability, and throwing your money away.

Ryan

BUILD UR COMPUTER DUDE---MORE LEARNING EXPIERENCE THAN SCREWWING A $2000 DELL OVER!!!!!!

i built a gaming comp for $700 that would blow a dell away.....and its way esier than u think, exept for the rebates lol

holy cow!!!! i didnt look at the ebay comp until after i posted...it has same box and mobo and hard drive as mine exept i have a 2.66 pe oc to 3.6gig ....AND I DONE IT FOR under $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom