Buying a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilstumpy

Baseband Member
Hey alright now i am looking to buy a laptop. I am going to use it for school and some gaming so i want a pretty decent setup. So if u have a laptop your selling or know of a good deal let me know. Thanks

umm right now probaly mid hundreds.. not completly sure maybe more. Umm and i play World of Warcraft at the moment. So i am basicly mostly looking for a used (but taken care of) laptop that will play it no problem. but it doesnt have to be used :)

Alright thanks alot Nukem that looks like a good one i mean ill still look around but thats similar to what i am looking for so thanks

my friend has that one i think, and i just runs slow and causes wow to have bad Latecy. but wouldnt uping to the 1gb speed up and get rid of most the bad lat?

and maybe i am stupid but dont u want more then 1.6Ghz Intel Pentium M Processor (Centrino) or is that not bad?

1.6ghz centrino/turion is just a slower model of that proc, not that it's bad. If you're playing WoW you will want 1gb of ram no matter what system you've got.
The Compaq Nukem posted looks just fine to me. In the future just add another 512mb or 1gb stick of ram and it'll be just fine. It's even cheaper than onfiguring one on HP's site.

I haven't had a problem with mine yet... it's a basic machine... it's not meant for gaming, but it will... and 1.6 isn't bad... I don't keep a lot of stuff runnning on mine so it's pretty fast. (I keep it barebones so to speak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom