buying a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPaul

Beta member
I was thinking of buying a computer from ibuypower.com but i dont know. the prices are pretty high. Can some one tell me if D-UNITS is good at pricing the computer? I looked at them and they were pretty cheap. Check em out and tell me whihc one to buy from?

DPaul

?? its a 15 min process to piece it together and about 1hour to get XP loaded and configured. Plus you will save alot of money. I dont think thats too much work. But if thats the case, then go ahead. Pick something out then post the specs and the price and we will tell you if its good.

Well it may be too much for him, if something goes a bit wrong it easily throw's off people.

And that store's prices are terrible.

Not every person in this world is the same. Not every person does their own car repairs, or fixes there own household electrical problems..."but thats easy and you will save money"!!! Not everyone wants to or is capable of doing these things!!!!!! Everyone, stop forcing people to build their own computers when they don't want to!! Just because YOU DID, wow your special....I priced a built system from monarchcomputers and it was cheaper then buying all the parts from newegg!!! Arggggh!! And you dont have to worry about screwing something up and it comes with a frickin warranty!

It takes 15mins to unpack the pcparts and probably hours or days for someone who knows nothing about PC's to put it together!!

Dpaul, lets put together a system from monarchcomputers, youll be happy and the prices are good. You pick the parts, they put it together, easy as a counter top warm apple pie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom