Buying bulk PC parts? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > System Upgrades
Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Buying bulk PC parts?

Does anyone know of a site or company that sells bulk PC parts and accessories at a discount? So far Newegg is about the cheapest for buying individual parts but I am looking for something I can buy in bulk with a tax ID to get more of a discount.

I can't buy 50 million parts at a time but if I could order 10 or more of each par that would be great.

Old 06-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Techie
Send a message via AIM to NightSurge
Default Re: Buying bulk PC parts?

Any computer part distributor. But you have to have a valid retail license, tax ID, business banking information, etc. Are you a system builder perhaps, kind of like myself? I just got all my bank, license, etc. taken care of and already have a few distributors lined up. They won't always be cheaper than NewEgg on everything, but somethings will be.

Also, I don't think this is quite the right spot for this topic.

If I was helpful, please click the icon on the left hand side of this message that looks like a check mark Thanks!

Old 06-20-2008, 10:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Re: Buying bulk PC parts?

I just build a few on the side and for a few clients, I'm just trying to get the parts a little cheaper than I have been.

Where should I have posted this question? Thanks.
Closed Thread