Business / Home Office Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedtheTech

Beta member
I am getting a new PC for my home office to run my business with. I mainly do small web design projects and a little coding so I don't need anything to over the top.

I have been looking at having a custom PC built for this but I don't have a huge budget for a new system. This is the custom system I am looking at.

I am looking at going with the E7200 for the system and adding 1gb of RAM to qualify for free shipping. Is there anything else I am overlooking for a good business PC. As I mentioned, this will mainly be used for book keeping, word processing and coding / design. Thanks guys.

Ted

I am getting a new PC for my home office to run my business with. I mainly do small web design projects and a little coding so I don't need anything to over the top.

I have been looking at having a custom PC built for this but I don't have a huge budget for a new system. This is the custom system I am looking at.

I am looking at going with the E7200 for the system and adding 1gb of RAM to qualify for free shipping. Is there anything else I am overlooking for a good business PC. As I mentioned, this will mainly be used for book keeping, word processing and coding / design. Thanks guys.

Ted

Try building it yourself.. give me a budget and I'll set you up with a good rig

If your business relies on this computer, I would not suggest building one yourself. Look into something like the Vostro line from Dell that offers solid support for businesses.

If your business relies on this computer, I would not suggest building one yourself. Look into something like the Vostro line from Dell that offers solid support for businesses.

Why not? It's not like you don't have a warranty on each part (longer than a Dell/HP/whatever warranty too...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom