Building a World of Warcraft Machine $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iokewe

Baseband Member
Building a Cheap Gaming Computer

My friend wants to have a computer that can run world of warcraft at max settings with no lagg, there is a $700 limit including a windows OS and shipping to Hawaii zipcode 96793 if you need it

wow is gay in general but i would go with 2gb kingston DDR ram... but thats just me seeing as i use kingston and it has a lifetime warrenty

now that i think about it also get this psu instead you wont need as much juice without the 8800 so this should do you fine and if you buy it tomorrow you get the rebate and it's free.

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power RP-600-PCAR ATX from factor 12V V2.01 600W Power Supply 115/230 V Safety Nemko, TUV, cUL, CE, BSMI, FCC, CCC - Retail

Also last thing is that that cpu doesn't come with a fan so do yourself a favor and get this one:

Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail

That psu is insanely high for that build you will only need 550W if you use a 8800GT and 450W if you go with the 8600gt. I would miss out the 8600gt though and either get a Ati 3870 or 3850 but if you have the cash definitely the 8800gt

I think the requirements too run the lich king expansion are going to be bumped, so I would get an 8800gt and be ready for it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom