Building a PC, need opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I switched the processor and to the first listed RAM on the list (dramatically cheaper after rebate)

Took my total after rebate over all to $730 (was $755 before that)

Looks good :). The Mushkin is the best out of all those RAM suggestions, but also the most expensive. It's a grade above the rest. The others are pretty even. I have never heard of pqi though. G.SKILL looks great too. I wouldn't get the Corsair; it seems to be a bit overpriced for the performance it gives.

Well on that PCQ one, it looks like by the reviews, a lot of people are only getting 1 stick working... Are you sure thats a good one to go with? They'll replace it if it doesn't work right?

Newegg is always good with RMAs, yes they will replace it. It's up to you if you want to take the risk. Also, they will only RMA for the first 30 days. Do some review reading on that brand or something. If you don't trust them, go for the G.SKILL. G.SKILL is a great brand of RAM.

Yeah if you're video editing then get stikc wiht intel. Their dualcores are liek half the price of AMD's dual cores even though AMD's dualcore's out perform them. Everything in this build looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom