Building my first computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your better off going a gaming keyboard if your building a gaming system. I use to own the Logitech G-15, it was great with illuminating keys, LCD displaying player stats, but I changed to the Z-board. The Z-board would be IMO the best gaming board out there as you can detach the keys and place different keys (frag) onto the board. You can buy different frags for different games, i use the battlefield 2142 frag for when i play the game. It gives you a massive significance in game play. Heres a link

Ideazonâ„¢ Precision Gaming Tools [Zboard Gaming Keyboard]

Your better off going a gaming keyboard if your building a gaming system. I use to own the Logitech G-15, it was great with illuminating keys, LCD displaying player stats, but I changed to the Z-board. The Z-board would be IMO the best gaming board out there as you can detach the keys and place different keys (frag) onto the board. You can buy different frags for different games, i use the battlefield 2142 frag for when i play the game. It gives you a massive significance in game play. Heres a link

Ideazonâ„¢ Precision Gaming Tools [Zboard Gaming Keyboard]

i disagree completely.... gaming keyboards are just hype.. the gaming mice are a necessity for a gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom