Building a gaming PC for $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousepad

In Runtime
Pretty much as the title says. I plan to do this in a few months (at most December). I'm leaving this up to you!

PS: plan to buy from newegg.

Before you do anything whats your definition of a gaming PC? Whats the best game you want to be able to play on it? After that you have to get the cheapest video card you can that works with that game. The rest is pretty fickle.

He expects us to build one for him.

i know... I've used it b4.. i thought it linked to a WishList...

heres my take on one:

e2180
hd2900pro
coolermaster 690
Xclio 550 maybe Corsair 520 if you overclock
Seagate 320GB HD
Crucial Ballistix 2GB Kit
p35-ds3l

or if your into AMD Change the p35-ds3l and e2180 to a 5000+ Black Edition and a eVGA 590

also don't buy cases from Newegg go to ZZF and buy it from them since Newegg is heavy on SHipping for cases...

i know... I've used it b4.. i thought it linked to a WishList...

heres my take on one:

e2180
hd2900pro
coolermaster 690
Xclio 550 maybe Corsair 520 if you overclock
Seagate 320GB HD
Crucial Ballistix 2GB Kit
p35-ds3l

or if your into AMD Change the p35-ds3l and e2180 to a 5000+ Black Edition and a eVGA 590

also don't buy cases from Newegg go to ZZF and buy it from them since Newegg is heavy on SHipping for cases...

i was wondering if an overclocked 21XX with a 7900gs would be able to handle games like crysis, age of conan, COD4, assasisns creed etc?? coz i plant to upgrade to those cpu's but dont know if they can handle it.

i was wondering if an overclocked 21XX with a 7900gs would be able to handle games like crysis, age of conan, COD4, assasisns creed etc?? coz i plant to upgrade to those cpu's but dont know if they can handle it.

probably... but not maxed... or might lag on maxed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom