Building an Computer ready to handle top Graphics and recording with FRAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you cant use intel cpus with amd mobos. everything else you can keep the same, but if you want the i5, you have to switch the mobo.

i would get this one
ALTERNATE - HARDWARE - Mainboards - Intel - Sockel 1156 - GIGABYTE P55M-UD2

im not sure about completely maxing out every game you listed though. from what i could find, you should be able to max out the CoD games, and HL/HL2 and the rest of the games on around high settings smoothly. idk how running fraps is gonna affect every game either.

Hmmm..... Do I need to make my spec better? I am willing to spend the money I just don't want to go to far.
The key is that the PC can play the games and record with no lag. If you don't know how Fraps will effect the game then we're not in a good position since that is what I need to know.

Okay... There has been a lot of build switching here and there could you list the complete build with links to the product on alternate. That would be a lot of help!

i was not factoring in crossfire in the first place, i was just trying to get the best possible gaming build with the budget.

i suggested the other mobo before because you were willing to spend a little more for an i5, and thats fine. but it wouldnt have worked with the amd mobo i had listed, so i suggested a different mobo with the correct cpu socket (1156) that wouldnt blow up your budget too much more than what it was already at. it just happen to have 2 x16 slots, but upgradeability to crossfire wasent my intention because im trying to keep the cost down for you.

and no, i dont know how every game you listed will run with fraps. just because it will be able to run something like cod6 completely maxed out with fraps running, doesnt mean that a game like crysis will be the same. every game is different so if you want to get some specific details you could do some more in-depth research on your own.

I've got that Asus P7P55D-E PRO its a good mobo I must say and good looking lolz as well as the 3.0 USB even though there are just 2x 3.0 USB.

my rig is almost identical to yours but mine cost more than your which is really hurt my pocket but seems worth of building it somehow.

Muffin man I'm not quite sure what your trying to tell me with that last post. Geforece witch rig do you mean my future one or what?

FRAPS is making a video of your gameplay. If your wanting all of these games to run at the maximum FPS then you need to buy the 5870 or a 5970 video card with a i5 or i7 cpu.

When the next big game comes out do you want to be able to make another video with FRAPS? Or are you going to upgrade your PC, again, when new games come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom