Building a budget PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
why in **** would you suggest 4 GB of ram for an internet surfing computer. Simply the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Im baffled.
You can wtfpwnbbq the internet with just one gig so why on earth would you want to double the suggested 2 gigs.

why in **** would you suggest 4 GB of ram for an internet surfing computer. Simply the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Im baffled.
You can wtfpwnbbq the internet with just one gig so why on earth would you want to double the suggested 2 gigs.

calm down, lol. No one suggested 4gb's. He suggested it himself, and since 2gb's is only 50 bucks might as well get it because vista will need all the ram you can get, even if hes just surfing the internet he might want to do other stuff sometimes.

calm down, lol. No one suggested 4gb's. He suggested it himself, and since 2gb's is only 50 bucks might as well get it because vista will need all the ram you can get, even if hes just surfing the internet he might want to do other stuff sometimes.

That was the idea. I do not want to mess with it every 6 months with this. Eventually after spyware, antivirus, firewall and other services PCs get bogged down. And for the value it is not much more to get 2x2 GB since i wanted to run vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom