Building an average computer for about $300-$400

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCory4Ever

Beta member
Hey, Im going to build a new computer for my lil bro. Nothing to fancy, I want a Dual Core CPU though, and I want his computer to be good so he could play some games that he like ( he's only 8 ), I prefer not to have integrated graphic cards but if the budget exceed with it, then as long as the cards is good then whatever. I already have a monitor for him so that isnt necessary. Also I want the power supply to be 350 Watts or more. Thx

this is the closest i could get a build for you with good parts. this isnt including an operating system, so if you need one, you'll most likely have to go with integrated video, and maybe drop it to 2gigs of ram to keep it within your budget.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD Burner - CD / DVD Burners

that is $416

also, if you have any parts you could salvage from another pc, like a harddrive or disc drive, that would reduce the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom