Build A Computer For Me Please - ~$400
Need a NewEgg wishlist with a budget of around $400 for a computer. Tower only, no monitor, keyboard, speakers, or mouse necessary. This will be for my girlfriends family and will mainly be used for browsing the internet and media transfering (from home video cameras, etc). Their current setup is extremely old/slow.
I put together a wishlist myself, but I realized that i've been out of the loop for a while and could be considered an Intel and Nvidia fanboi. So being that I just want the best deal for them, I need some unbiased opinions/help.
Thanks to anyone who can help me.
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition
- XFX R9 390 8GB
- 16GB (8x2) GSKILL DDR3 1866mhz
- GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
- Aspire X-Plorer Silent Case
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610W Continuous
- 180GB Intel 520 SSD
- Vizio 32" TV (1920/1080)/Acer P221W 22" Widescreen LCD (1680/1050)