Build or Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people on this forum will suggest you build one from scratch. You'll be able to pick good quality parts and customize it the way you want.
Putting a computer together is not that hard, there are lots of tutorials on the net or ask here if you have any questions.

Hmm i see. but building still seems pretty complicated to me. is there maybe a computer you would suggest getting that i could just upgrade. or maybe you could tell me what parts i would need for the whole computer. and budget wise im at about maybe a bit above 1000$

Well keyboard and mouse wise im good for now, also for a monitor my dad is gonna get me one for my birthday. my only problem with putting together my own computer is im not sure what parts and stuff are compatible. and i deffintally wouldnt want to break anything putting it together
Budget is about $1000 maybe a bit more

Haha, Roark. Though, he is also correct on his first bit. I built my i5 1156 machine for roughly $1K. But the parts I wanted, you probably wouldn't need. You can build a great system for $800

Edit: Read the guides we posted. We will make sure you have parts that work with each other. It's what we do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom