the bug bites again...the GPU bug

it certainly doesn't look as heavy. im thinking I will hold off at this point then. certainly if the non-reference r9s are selling as fast as they can be made, at 600 dollars, id be willing to bet we will see a pretty decent drop in price on the 780. If the one I want gets to 450 I will buy it regardless.
just hope it has the game bundle still lol or I wont have any games that would even remotely tax it.

I don't expect to see any price drop on the 780 any time soon either. Nvidia don't really sway back and forth like that unless announced like when the 290x hit the market. They immediately announced an immediate price drop of the 780, then turned around and announced the 780ti as a trump card lol. But I've seen used 780s for as low as 400 here, and this is a terrible market for PC parts where I live.

EVGA GTX780 SC ACX Cooler

Lol I was so close to giving that guy a call yesterday, but my car is more important.

My prefered brand is eVGA due to how they handle their warranty. They also don't put stickers on their screws so you can clean and repaste your GPU heatsink.

PP just looked at cl again, a dude here in my town has an MSI gaming gtx780ti that he wants 550.00 for.
If he will take 500 cash I was thinkin I'd buy it. What say you?

H3LL YES!

That's kinda what I was thinkin. Even at 550 I think that's a pretty good deal. Guy said it was a christmas gift, so it's basically new (according to him) PLUS it's the "gaming" card, PLUS MSI warranty is serial based so it will have a full 3 year (depending on manufacture date) warranty.
I'm having a hard time thinking of a reason NOT to buy it...

Email sent, offered 500, cash in hand. He only posted it 18 hours ago...not a big market for high end cards here in my town.
Lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom