Budget Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
where both will blow Core 2 Duo to some place in space.

Everyone was saying that R600 will blow G80 out of water, but according to current benchmarks we have, the R600 can't even compete with G80...

So, don't make assumptions before things get released..........

Socket A Mobo, outdated and useless now, even a 30$ sempron CPU computer could out perform it. Thats how good technology has gotten...

It's not useless at all, I can still play alot of games and browse hundreds of thumbnail photo's in the same window without lag with my barton core athlon xp 1800+ on a nForce2 board with 1 GB of ram. Socket A is far from "useless". Most of this newer technology is overkill and the software manufacturers that keep adding unnecessary features to persuade people to upgrade are not really offering that much to the common PC user. For just about any game farcry and under + general PC use socket A is VERY useful.

EDIT: And for $100 I would jump on that deal... But not 200... I'd haggle down to 50 actually because it's a store bought (they use jank components, most always in that era in the power supply and even in this era with the ram) ... I'd actually just try to trade something worthless but cool or cool looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom