Bios Flash gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havoc,
Your a genious, did you have to look that up in a computer dictionary or do you work for microsoft?

try to throw in a PCI video card, and uninstall the current(im guessing the current is AGP). It should default to the pci, then see what happens

ok, i think my keyboard is screwed up or something, i cant use a USB keyboard. i have to keep my ps2 keyboard plugged in. whats up with that?!?!?....... there were no drivesr that came with my keyboard, saitek USB eclipse keyboard, just the keyboard a wrist rest thingy, and thats it

isnt there a USB keyboard support option within the bios??? I would just check that, if that does not work, just go back to your old bios version

thers only USB controller USB mouse support and USB something else, and i enalbed all of those, but it just says no keyboard present, i mean the keyboard works and all, its just i have to keep my ps/2 keyboard plugged in for the comp to start up

A friend of mine had the MSI K8N NEO4 Platinum motherboard and had basically the same problem. He took two known good keyboards, one USB and one PS2 and hooked them up, but the motherboard didn't recognize either one of them. We googled it and found a few forums where a bunch of people were having similar problems. For most other people, hooking up a USB keyboard and mouse would solve it, but it didn't in our case. He eventually ended up RMA'ing the board and getting a DFI Lanparty.

if i unplug the keyboard, everything works fine. if i keep the USB keyboard in without my other keyboard it wont boot. if i plug both keyboards in it will boot....but if i keep the USB keyboard plugged in and the other keyboard(ps/2) in windows it works, i mean i can type on it and everything..hmm

i got the mouse to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom