Bios Flash gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
well i used MSI LIveupdate bios program to flash my bios, sense you can flash inside windows. and it does it all for you. and what im using is in my sig. ok so i went through the program. did all what it said. and then i restarted. checked everything. then i restarted again. and press DELete to go into the bios, and then the screen goes black and then there is the little "_" blindking thingy at the top left of the screen...i press every single button on the keyboard, and nothing is working. NOW I CANT OC!!! it sucks. i need help does anyone know whats wrong?

thats odd? i unplugged my USB mouse and my new USB keyboard, and plugged in my old Ps/2 keyboard and it worked...odd? i just enabled USB mouse. but how do i get my USB keyboard to work...

lets try this one more time.

btw its my saitek eclipse keyboard and a MX518 ;)

wtf? now i tried to plug my keyboard and mouse back in. works good. and i get past the windows loading screen and the screen just goes black. but the monitor light is still GREEN

now i restarted and i cant get into my bios. AHHH, i unplugged my new mouse. and my keyboard lest try again

now my comp wont turn on, isnt this nice?

the cd light on my cd drive is blinking but there is no cd in there??? :confused:

ever since i flashed there are some new things under my DRAM configuaration for my ram. S/W memory hole remapping and H/W memory hole remapping, i can either choose disable or enable. right now its at disable

there is also bottom of 32bit[31:24]IO under my DRAM configuartion. and when i press enter to change it. it says key n hex number lol so confusing

Why don't you just boot off a floppy and flash the bios? I would try the new version first and if the problem persists, use the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom