Better bang for buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go with intel, spend an extra 5 bucks and get the E5200. Awesome little processor.

If you aren't looking to buy a video card, go with the AMD setup though. That chipset has a decent onboard video card.

If you go with intel, spend an extra 5 bucks and get the E5200. Awesome little processor.

If you aren't looking to buy a video card, go with the AMD setup though. That chipset has a decent onboard video card.

yea I can do the 5 bucks extra...I'm going to buy a video card either way because I wanna took it up to my tv

Go with the intel then. That E5200 has great performance either way, and later on, you can overclock it like a mofo. But I would recommend a better mobo. What's your budget?

Well, the build will work, but as soon as you get some money, replace that PSU. It's crap. Almost all PSUs that come with cases suck. I'd still recommend a better motherboard, but the one I was going to suggest is maybe 50 bucks more. So if that's what you can afford, that's what you can afford.

If I was to get a better board or psu right now I would have to take out the dvd drive and that's only 25 dollars....I have a drive already but it doesn't burn dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom