Best TV Tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerfootball05

In Runtime
I'm looking to buy a TV tuner card for my PC but I'm not finding a whole lot of information. Do you guys have any recommendations for a good card? I'm mainly going to be using it to watch live TV but i'd also like to be able to record TV while i'm away. Thanks!

either one really. I was planning on getting a PCI card instead of USB because it seems like they would be better quality but i'm really open for anything.

digital or analogue??? and do you have an aerial output nearby to your comp??? most usb tuner cards come in pci versions so doesn't really matter id go with the pci version so a dongle isn't randomly hanging out.

Matt

i'd go with a PCI card because they are generally higher quality and have less issues. i personally have a Leadtek WinFast DTV-1000T which is a pretty decent tuner as long as you can get reception (the software that comes with it is pretty crap but the update on the site is a lot better). from what i hear though Hauppage are the best tuners. Dvico also have a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom