Best Time to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brand is not as important as getting what you want/need out of it... my Uncle has used an Acer PC for a long time now, no problems. A few friends use Dell (eww, I just don't like the name)...no problems beyond the lack of abilities.

What I mean to say is, just ensure it has
1. good processor
2. plenty of RAM (1GB+ depending on what you're going to do with it) -- ensure the speeds here aren't cheapo, lots of the time they won't mention it and it'll end up being PC2200 (I'd go for 3200+).
3. good ol' graphics card
4. cd/dvd-rw depending on what you want..
5. big hdd
etc!

but to say if you were going to just do school papers on it...you could get by with a cheap laptop...easily... it's gaming/imaging that will get you.

dude, the best time to buy cheap stuff is in late november, and late december.

Like i always said to my olders brothers friends. I'm going to buy a laptop when people can build then as they pleased like Personal Computers. I know this maybe can't happend since they have this area "monopolized" but thats just me and my thoughts. And i have faith that someday MMORPG *cough WoW cough* will be one pay for the game only you buy it and you can play free online, no montly fee. :confused: Ermm ok... so the last sentence should be here?!? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom