Best Time to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mother_russia

Solid State Member
I've read in another forum that the best time to buy a computer is either 3-4 months before Christmas or 1 month after it. Apparently that is when the most rebates, etc. are availible. What do you think?

in august :O or October

but there is no real best time to buy casuse once you buy theres something better out

I'm gonna say the best time is always now. Try to get the best deals that are out there, but without fail, there's always a sale that you try to kick yourself for that you missed by one day. Don't waste your time. Build what you WANT and have no regrets.

Ryan

so you're saying there is no time(s) during the year when computers are in GENERAL cheaper? For Example after christmas when almost everything goes on sale? Also I was under the impression that computers were often somewhat more expensive (or there is less sales, even though they may have what they call more "specials") in the back to school season.

thats because alot of people buy laptobs for school and desktops to type stuff up with...

are you buying a prebuilt, making your own, or just wondering?

well, see... if you're buying a prebuilt machine, then yes, there are seasons... I guess I made the assumption that you were building your own PC.

Ryan

Well the like some said before in this topic the best time to buy is now, without regrets e.ct.
But one tip if you are going to buy something always in newegg.com they make some discount sales at the end of almost every month, more important when comes holidays at the end of that month they make better special and discounts. :) Just to let you know

by the way, i checked out newegg.com. i've never seriously considered an acer notebook, in comparision to say a dell or a gateway, how good are they reliability and fuctionality wise? i really like the dell laptops, but what brand would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom