Best SSD Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askeptic

Beta member
Hey Guys,

I am about to complete the build for my new rig. The only thing I am finding hard to decide on is which SSD to go with. I have read so many reviews my head is spinning... I think I have narrowed my decision down to either the Crucial C300 or the Intel 5x series. I am looking at these two because it seems like all the other main brands look like everyone has been BSOD'ing lately. I am looking for Sata 3, and something around 120 - 130 GB.

My motherboard is an Asus Z68 pro. Any suggestions on what the most reliable / fast drive would be for me?

Hey Guys,

I am about to complete the build for my new rig. The only thing I am finding hard to decide on is which SSD to go with. I have read so many reviews my head is spinning... I think I have narrowed my decision down to either the Crucial C300 or the Intel 5x series. I am looking at these two because it seems like all the other main brands look like everyone has been BSOD'ing lately. I am looking for Sata 3, and something around 120 - 130 GB.

My motherboard is an Asus Z68 pro. Any suggestions on what the most reliable / fast drive would be for me?
The Intel are slightly more reliable than every other brand. Crucial are the next best in reliability, though I'd probably go for them since they're generally cheaper than the Intel ones for the same capacity.

And I can confirm the BSODs, I had that issue on my OCZ Agility 3. Fixed with a firmware update and it's fine now, but still.

OCZ now has out the X2 and X3 versions of the RevoDrive. And, no, there is nothing faster out in the consumer sector than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom