Best spec on a lcd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse7

In Runtime
I am looking to buy a widescreen lcd in the $200-$250 range. But was wondering what is the best spec on a lcd I should be looking for to deliver the best image for games. Should i be looking to get something with a high contrast ratio? brightness? pixel pitch? etc.

Sorry to dissapoint you mate but for 200 to 250 dollar it will be hard to find a good gaming monitor, The prices you pay you will be seeing the backlit display in the corners (higher contrast on the outside lower in the middle) Noise and low resolutions. However you could get a ok-good Normal monitor at around 17-19 inch. But im looking to buy a 20-24 inch as i need it for work and gaming and a good one is setting me back 400 pounds (between 700-900 dollars).

Thanks. Keep shopping and you might find sumthing reasonable especially as the USA is about 1year infront of the UK in Tv and TFT monitors. Maybe they do sell good monitors for that price over there ??

Many Thanks (Dell and LG's Flatron are particulary good)

Looky americans i'll show you a link of the price over here :p

>> OK Im not posting a link as im struggling to find similar specs to the one you guys want , they ball seem to have hgiher brightness and a larger resolution, however the ones that were worse in specs to the ones posted above were about 340 Dollars from my conversions. Alot more than they are in the USA.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom