Best Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesoShade

Baseband Member
So I have been getting Biostar but am starting to feel as tho they suck. Anybody else agree? I may try and return my new Biostar for a refund and go a different route.

SO, which do you feel is the best motherboard manufacturer?
I have tried a DFI before, which died after 6 months. I've tried 3 biostars, 2 of which seemed very unstable. One Intel, very stable and also an ASUS which also seems to be very stable.

So here we go. Which is the best reputable motherboard name (for AMD processor)? Asus? Gigabyte? :p

asus and gigabyte are both good brands for mobo's. i have heard asus is going down hill lately with thier mainstream boards. i am going to soon purchase a gigiabyte board for christmas.

asus didnt go downhill with their p45's (not that it would help you lol)
i think both those brands are good, though i've never owned a gigabyte. thirdshift swears by them and i swear by asus, so between us they are both good brands.

Asus certainly has not been going downhill.....

And which biostar board do you have? They do make some good boards, especially the p45 lineup

Used an MSI board once - best I've ever used but that was almost 6 years ago. I've owned two ASUS boards in the past years - this recent board is top of the line and exactly what you pay for. The other one I had was terrible and like the guy above me, I couldn't prove it was the motherboard but after a while of seriously testing everything I could conclude it was the motherboard. It was causing a ton of freeze ups and incompatibility issues with literally everything. I think I was just unlucky with my board but I'd def say go with ASUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom