Best GPU match

Mare11

Baseband Member
Hello all! Could someone recommend best GPU to pair with Q9400 at 1440x900 res.
I am looking for graphic card that will not create any bottleneck to this CPU .

Thanks!

Edit: PSU is not problem I will buy new PSU to adjust to new GPU .

Last edited:
Pretty sure we had this discussion, it's the CPU that will bottleneck. You can toss any GPU you want in there but don't except mid range to high end cards to work as advertised.

Pretty sure we had this discussion, it's the CPU that will bottleneck. You can toss any GPU you want in there but don't except mid range to high end cards to work as advertised.

I am not idiot I know CPU will make bottleneck it's old like 6 years I am just looking card that will fit perfect for this CPU .

I wasn't trying to offend you, I was just stating the truth. In all honesty you can put whatever card you want in there. So chose cards based on your budget and we'll tell you which one is the best for the money.

I do not think a gtx 560 would create any type of bottle neck no but a gtx 560 wouldnt give you didly squat for performance and in my opinion wouldnt even be worth 50$.

A 560 would be better than something like a 650. The CPU is still going to be the major contender and even more so the higher up on the chain of GPU he goes.

I end up with Radeon HD 6870 1Gb GDDR5 didn't quite test it on some more demanding game but it works like a charm for now .

Back
Top Bottom