Best Case Under $150 - Page 5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > System Upgrades
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-31-2006, 08:51 PM   #41 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pc_boy

you gotta understand that nice looks come from something you create, not from crap you buy. )
Sometimes thats true, except if you're talking about some piece of crap made out of legos and aluminum foil.
__________________

cedjunior is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 12:36 AM   #42 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,946
Default

Link no workee pcboy.
__________________

__________________
LIAN LI PC-7B PLUS II
OCZ MODSTREAM 520W
P4 3.2
2GB KINGSTON
EVGA 6800GS PCI-E
ASUS P5GD1
WD CAVIAR X2
LG DVD BURNER X2
vaderpro is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 08:36 AM   #43 (permalink)
DBD
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 333
Default

QUOTE]Originally posted by pc_boy
for the food thing: yeah i can, i'm not like those fat *******s who have to have the coke-a-cola with Doritos and ice cream every day, and i'm not picky about food. It's food, shut up, you eat it... period.

the "you don't have to spend allot to get a case but if you want quality or real nice looks" part:
you gotta understand that nice looks come from something you create, not from crap you buy. I can gurantee you that if you make your own case, you'll get a lot more compliments from other people, and from yourself, about how good it looks, that you would if you bought some piece of crap.

and the " Like with anything, You have to pay for it." part:
it's ture, except if you use that thing up in your head called the brain, which most people have rotten. (no offense to anyone, please, don't cry)



P.S. if you're absolutely stubborn/lazy, this is the *ONLY* case i would buy from anyone: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16811156175

very stylish and artistic, no wonder, "japanese body"
[/QUOTE]

So according to you pc-boy, People should only eat rice and not buy anything from store they can make there self, Do you have your own rice paddy, Because why would you want to buy something from the store you could make yourself, Thats what your saying rite?.........Maybe you should move to Cambodia or Communist China, I think you would really like it there. You could also hunt some rat, cat, or dog to go with your rice, To make it a complete meal

What do you spend your money on pc-boy? Because the rest of us like to buy things we like!!! Not things you like!!!

I Agree that you could make a case that looks really nice, But not everyone has the skills to do so, And especially not with aluminum foil and legos. Come on man.........prohaska41's topic isn't "I live in a cardboard box and I want a pc case" prohaska41 has a $150 budget, I will give you $100 pc-boy, If you can post a picture of your $20 aluminum foil/lego case that looks nicer than a case he can buy with his budget(no b.s. I will give you $100, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is)

Maybe when you become a pc-man, You will realize how lucky you are that you can just buy a nice looking case from the store, With the money you used your brain to get!!!
__________________
DBD is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 02:09 PM   #44 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 841
Default

Good job above poster.
__________________
NathanM is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 02:30 PM   #45 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,453
Send a message via AIM to FghtinIrshNvrDi Send a message via Yahoo to FghtinIrshNvrDi
Default

Quote:
So according to you pc-boy, People should only eat rice and not buy anything from store they can make there self, Do you have your own rice paddy, Because why would you want to buy something from the store you could make yourself, Thats what your saying rite?.........Maybe you should move to Cambodia or Communist China, I think you would really like it there. You could also hunt some rat, cat, or dog to go with your rice, To make it a complete meal

What do you spend your money on pc-boy? Because the rest of us like to buy things we like!!! Not things you like!!!

I Agree that you could make a case that looks really nice, But not everyone has the skills to do so, And especially not with aluminum foil and legos. Come on man.........prohaska41's topic isn't "I live in a cardboard box and I want a pc case" prohaska41 has a $150 budget, I will give you $100 pc-boy, If you can post a picture of your $20 aluminum foil/lego case that looks nicer than a case he can buy with his budget(no b.s. I will give you $100, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is)

Maybe when you become a pc-man, You will realize how lucky you are that you can just buy a nice looking case from the store, With the money you used your brain to get!!! [/B]
Well said. I didn't have the patience you did. I thought pc_boy was gone for a while, but he re-emerged from the depths of the black lagoon.

Ryan
__________________

<b>I'm an unhyphenated American.</b>
System Specs:
Intel Q6600 @ 3200 1.4v
Abit IP35 Pro "The Snake"
2x2gb A-Data @ 800
Diamond HD 3870 512mb


Great FORD TRUCK resource: http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com
FghtinIrshNvrDi is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 04:47 PM   #46 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,286
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by cedjunior
Sometimes thats true, except if you're talking about some piece of crap made out of legos and aluminum foil.
i wanna see you make a better one..

for the above posters, nobody is making you eat rice. you can eat whatever you want. I wasnt' the one who brought rice up, it was some other kid.

the lack of imagination is pleaguing people today. I don't wanna brag, but thanks to people like this who saves all our @$$e$:

http://promotions.newegg.com/casemod...nner/index.htm


take a look, and see if you can buy me a case better looking than that one..

imagination people, imaginaton... those people are the ones who make the big $bucks$

P.S. the other kid that posted above with the long paragraphs... you can buy whatever you feel like buying... this guy wanted a case and i suggested one. You wanna suggest one, good, but don't judge other opinions.
__________________
Samsung QX410 notebook <-- lol, I'm always on the go these days :(
pc_boy is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 04:58 PM   #47 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 841
Default

Well, that's kind of the point. If we don't like your opinion, maybe we should judge it so he will see conflicting views on it and make his own best decision.
__________________
NathanM is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 05:01 PM   #48 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,286
Default

he has different opinions on other people's opinions.... he doesn't need your opinion on an opinion; he can do that for himself. thanks for trying to help though...
__________________
Samsung QX410 notebook <-- lol, I'm always on the go these days :(
pc_boy is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 05:02 PM   #49 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,453
Send a message via AIM to FghtinIrshNvrDi Send a message via Yahoo to FghtinIrshNvrDi
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pc_boy
P.S. the other kid that posted above with the long paragraphs... you can buy whatever you feel like buying... this guy wanted a case and i suggested one. You wanna suggest one, good, but don't judge other opinions.
actually, you didn't suggest anything until that last post. And even then, it's way above $150. You just suggested toothpicks stuck together with bubble gum.

Ryan
__________________

<b>I'm an unhyphenated American.</b>
System Specs:
Intel Q6600 @ 3200 1.4v
Abit IP35 Pro "The Snake"
2x2gb A-Data @ 800
Diamond HD 3870 512mb


Great FORD TRUCK resource: http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com
FghtinIrshNvrDi is offline  
Old 02-01-2006, 06:48 PM   #50 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,286
Default

actually the Raidmax X1 case is not over 150, it's $75 USD, thank you very much...
the "bubblegum with toothpicks" as you call it, is still a sugestion. I don't care what you think about it; if you got any feedback on it, take it somewhere else

Edit: if you were refering to the case the guy built out of wood (on newegg) and you think that's more than 150, you're retarded. You probably live on a mountain and have to cut down trees and make your own lumber. But for the rest of us here in urban areas, we can go to a place called "The Home Depot" and buy a 12 foot pine board for $6. The electricity is also cheap, we can get it for 8cents a kilowatt, so that skill saw won't be draining your wallet. We don't have to burn squirell fat for energy.
__________________

__________________
Samsung QX410 notebook <-- lol, I'm always on the go these days :(
pc_boy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.