Been given a advent T9000 but i want 2 upgrade it. Can anyone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdsrope

Baseband Member
Ive recently been given an advent T9000 machine by an friend who has replaced his with a alienware. But i would like to upgrade the Advent T9000 for gaming purposes but i am not too familiar with what components can be used together. Ill firstly just list my advent specs.

3.0GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor (FSB800, 1MB CACHE)
ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128mb
512mb DDR
120GB HDD (7200rpm)
16x DVD drive
I wanna firstly add in another 512mb ram as the advent has 2 slots. I can add any company made ram right?

Also I would like to upgrade that graphics card as i dont think that is good enough to play black and white 2. Which graphics card could i add to this system? i dont mind spending between £100 - £150 but thats around max, What best graphics card can i get that can be used in this system.

Can anyone please tell me what upgrades i will have have to do to this system for it to play games such as black and white 2 & other high spec games that have recently been released.

i suggest getting another 1gb stick of ram, that way you arnt maxed out at 1 gb in the future. but we dont know what kind of ram would work with your motherboard. you cant just stick in any type. but any company usually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom