Beat This Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, but most of use here live in places where tax does exist. I like water cooling, but not the shitty kind like your getting, it will give no better performance then fans, have fun though.

Your the joke buddy, stop downgrading newegg just because it doesn't of a 50 dollar price difference, it's just stupid. Making your opinion is fine, but then calling people idiots and such for no good reason is just idiotic.

That is why I called you an idiot, not because of the computer.

Back to a more positive side, you might want to hold of on that liquid cooling and buy a kit from www.dangerden.com, and do it yourself (if you know how) because thats actually a kit that will work.

This guy has no clue what hese doing. He came on here betting we couldent beat that deal, and we have. He is now crying that we did that and denying that we ever could. Please just leave, who needs an asshole.

I just think newegg is the most overratted store, and not one person has ever given me a reason to uderstand why everyone on the internet thinks newegg is "soo good". Besides the fact that they dont have offseas tech support or some crap.

Nice link BTW.

PuMpKaN said:
This guy has no clue what hese doing. He came on here betting we couldent beat that deal, and we have. He is now crying that we did that and denying that we ever could. Please just leave, who needs an asshole.

But, yet you still haven't beat that deal...I just slammed your "deal" like 3 posts ago.

JoeStoll said:
Thats so funny your priced it at 1831...When my inital post has a better computer than that for 1300...IDIOT.

That's so funny because the original computer you posted gets blown away by mine. Not to mention the fact that i said i priced out MY SPECS on the website and Newegg, not YOUR rig...IDIOT.

Learn to read before posting again.

JoeStoll said:
I was until you guys resorted into argumentative fallacies such as name calling/argumentum ad hominem tactics which forced me to defend myself.

Hahahaha, we resorted into that? GIVE ME A BREAK.

Your challenging nature and little knowledge of the computer world, leaves some people like us bashing our heads against the monitor until it's bloody.

You threw the first insult, remember this...

JoeStoll said:
But, yet you still haven't beat that deal...I just slammed your "deal" like 3 posts ago.
you did? you havet posted about my computer yet, even though i posted the specs.

JoeStoll said:
\

There is no tax, but i'm the idiot... Wow wow wow you are a joke.

No names? Vanilla products? Do you really believe this crap you type up? Yea i'm sure you don't like water cooling either!

No name as in raptor hard drive or nvidia or corsair ram.
Seriously you should be banned for that post alone.

Have you ever even heard of "vanilla products?" You haven't? Didn't think so. Google it up..

JoeStoll said:
I just think newegg is the most overratted store, and not one person has ever given me a reason to uderstand why everyone on the internet thinks newegg is "soo good". Besides the fact that they dont have offseas tech support or some crap.

Nice link BTW.

We already gave you plenty reason why Newegg is such a good store. Not to mention the fact that they usually have deals that save some shipping, and the fact that they ship REALLY quick.

Snake-Eyes said:
That's so funny because the original computer you posted gets blown away by mine. Not to mention the fact that i said i priced out MY SPECS on the website and Newegg, not YOUR rig...IDIOT.

Learn to read before posting again.

Your computer isn't blowing away anything.
Mine is clearly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom