Battlefield 2 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceball

Daemon Poster
Hey guys i have battlefield 2 and the game is great. I have one problem though, it randomly kicks me out of the game for no reason. I'm playing and everything and all of a sudden i get exited out of the game and i have to start the whole game back up. I bought the game from best buy so the cd key is authentic. I just dont know what's going on. If anybody knows how to fix this problem or has the same issue, please let me know. THANKS!!

system resource conflict? Does that mean like a piece of hardware is conflicting with my abillty to play the game?

it could be anything........
go into device manager and check all of your hardware for potential conflicts. It should be under the resources tab.

Also you could copy and paste your System information> conflicts/sharing readout... I could take a quick look at it.

Would uninstalling and reinstalling have a possible benefit? Maybe it installed a corrupt file, and when the game grabs for it, there's an issue...?

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Would uninstalling and reinstalling have a possible benefit? Maybe it installed a corrupt file, and when the game grabs for it, there's an issue...?

Ryan

that could be an issue too........... Alot of possiblities.

Well is says there are no conflicts so i guess i'll reinstall and see what happens. Thanks man

That used to happen to me, but then it seems to have gone away since the 5.10's.

Try new drivers.

Well i reinstalled the game and now i have the same problems and somtimes it will even restart my computer. I actually just found out i have a 300 W power supply lol. Could that be the problem?

Thats too low, but I don't think thats the problem. If you had a small Power Supply, it should freeze, not kick you out of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom