Audigy 2 Platinum or X-Fi Platinum? READ ME PLZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonehelm said:
No, the X-Fi series is built of way more advanced architecture and it consists of couple thousand times more transistors making it introduce sound in a completely different way which you've never heard before.

Its 24-bit Crystalizer makes all your music, movies, games sound crisper, brighter, cleaner and richer. Not to mention it improves gaming performance by freeing up CPU usage.

The X-Fi card series is fully certified by THX and DTS surround, which further proves its quality and renown.

Now you made me have to reconsider lol

Audigy 2 ZS is also THX and DTS... The only difference that I will notice that isn't there is the 24-bit crystalizer, but surely there's a plugin for Winamp that does a similar thing... I dunno...

The 24-bit crystalizer is OK. The only reason you'd use it is if you have really bad speakers. Its pretty much an EQ booster to make the bass punchier and the highs a bit more brighter. I barely have it on, 10% i think.

But trust me, the X-Fi makes your CDs sound better than CDs and MP3's sound better than MP3's....

I didn't believe it at first, but my friend got it for my birthday this year, and because i'm a music lover, i treat this card as my god. :)

make sure you have good speakers if you want to have the best experience with your X-Fi. a good 2.1 system would be the logitech Z-2300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom