ASUS Terminator2 Barebone

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only things included in it is a motherboard & psu , and the motherboard have onboard graphics , cant say for for sure if a 200w will handle all of that

aliasaid said:
that barebone is garbage

The system i am going to build with it is "garbage" and the main reason im buying it is becuase its small and cheap.:)

jeremy said:
the only things included in it is a motherboard & psu , and the motherboard have onboard graphics , cant say for for sure if a 200w will handle all of that

Thank you for helping. I sort of though thats what it came with because of the pictures on newegg

Does anyone know if it will power everything i said. In reviews people have said that they are running a P4 3.0, 512 pc3200, ati 9800pro 256bit with it. What i want in it is less than that dont you think?

i totalled up your parts, come out to around $240..

if you would splurge another $100 or so.. (i hate it when ppl do this, but looks like i'm doing it now) you could get the following.

msi mobo w/ integ graphics (has pci-express slot for future upgrade)

3000+ venice $135

Thermaltake TR2 W0070 430W Power Supply - Retail $40

1gb corsair value ram kit (2X512) $66

raidmax case $20.75

lite-on cd-wr $20

total: $355.73 - $10 mail in rebate (thermaltake) =$354.73

its only $100 over budget and its MUCH better than yours.. might still get a system thats cheaper..

Thank you for the suggestions but i already have purchased the proccessor, ram, optical drive, and everything else in my first post. Alls i need is a case, mobo, and powersupply that are about 130$ or less including shipping.

And i want a small case. The one in my first post is 7.5" x 12.2" x 11.8"

that motherboard looks good.

the generic powersupply with that case is pretty cheap. i don't trust it. as for the case anything will do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom