Asus Essentio CG5275

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemoz

Beta member
I don't really know much about working inside of a computer or what I should be looking at to find a good graphics card. I'm getting the Asus Essentio CG5275, after doing research on it for a couple of weeks, from a package deal they have at Best Buy.

Asus Essentio CG5275-AR003 Desktop & 20" LCD Monitor Package

I want this computer to work on Photoshop, do some video editing, and a basic everyday computer. Right now I use a cheap laptop to use Photoshop and it's not that bad but editing videos is going to be a pain on this laptop. Do you think this package is a good buy?

Also when I read some of the customer reviews, the one negative thing everyone said about it was that it has a bad graphics card. What graphics card would be better suited for my needs? I'm mainly going to use this computer for photoshop and video editing.

That computer doesn't have a graphic card. It has the new i5 650 cpu which has the gpu built into it. You should consider building your own PC, you'll get a much nicer system for the price.

Check out this link. We can help you choose the best components to use but you'll need to complete sections 2 & 3 yourself (we can only help so much over the internet).

The animated guide to Building a PC. Learn to build a PC from scratch with PCitYourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom