AMD Turion 64 ML-32 vs. INTEL Core Duo T2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

emendation

Beta member
After restless researching I've only been able to dig up some obvious facts about the two processors and in need of some help.

What are the main features and pros and cons of each processor?

The notebook I'm looking to get will either have the ML-32 or T2300, I run mostly Dreamweaver, Photoshop, normal stuff, a game now and then but nothing serious like Call of Duty 2 on maximum settings.

Which would you recommend?

I would go personally for the core duo.
Intel desktop processor is not as good as AMD, but makes better laptop processor. Cooler and more stable. Turion runs hotter, but are somehow better for gaming.
Definitely go for a Intel Centrino ( duo )

I will recommend Intel in this case, as I am myself using the Turion ML-37, which I bought keeping few things in Mind,

1: I was getting better value on things that came with my laptop instead if I would have bought laptop with same configs from Dell, it would have costed me 600£ more than whaty I have paid, dell doesnt makes AMD, so Acer was choice. Turion is better in 64-Bit. better Virus protection. blah blah. bad thing about Turion is as mine is higher model, so the laptop's fan runs all the time, this many not be the case with same processor on Compaq/HP, or sowetimes i think that as I have independent 128MB graphics card, therefore it might have to run all the time to keep all things cooler. battery time even with FAN ON al the time is good at 3.5 hours.

by the time I bought mine, Intel Duo wasnt IN, else I would have went for it, the reason is Dynamic Cache (which comes in power as when needed, so as when you arent needing much cache, it draws back to RAM, and thus saving battery power required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom