Amazing price on AMD Phenom II X4 Quad 955, is this a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhOsT1321

Daemon Poster
amazon currently has a ridiculously low price on AMD Phenom II X4 Quad 955 Core 3.2GHz Processor 4 x 512 KB Boxed - Black Edition
I think that it may be a mistake of one of the sellers, but if not then this is just plain incredible.
I did the conversion and its about 60 USD

I would have posted this in "Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals" but it kept telling me that I have "insufficient privileges"

Just thought I would share this with you guys
Oh, and if you are wondering yes they do ship to USA, when i went to check out to see if they would, it gave me the option and the total was $78 American currency according to amazon.

Do you or anyone here know anything about "Shop4USB"? Any reviews you can read about the company? Contact them and ask, you don't wanna get charged for more than you thought it was for.

Do you or anyone here know anything about "Shop4USB"? Any reviews you can read about the company? Contact them and ask, you don't wanna get charged for more than you thought it was for.

Good point, I will contact them and post my response here.

Correct me (or google) if I'm wrong, but isn't 109.17 euro 170 usd?

I was referring to the amazon seller "Shop4USB". I believe the former price was £35.75 which equalled 55.845075 USD
They have since taken their listing down, I assume the listed price was an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom